Monday, February 25, 2008

Sushi, cupcakes and dip: the belated birthday post

My birthday was um, a month ago. I had an awesome party and ate awesome food. Much thanks to Roommate for help making sushi (which is usually more fun to make when you don't also have to clean your apartment the same day). Here is the spread:




Peanut avocado rolls.















And mango, cilantro and red pepper rolls. I also made butternut squash and shitake rolls and spicy chickpea rolls (chickpeas mashed with vegenaise, sriracha and tamari).










A sesame-peanut dip from The Native Foods Cookbook with rice crackers and fresh veggies.













Awesome vanilla cupcakes from the Vegan Lunchbox blog topped with berry jam and fresh sliced strawberry.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

i'm so sorry i missed your party...

my sister got me veganomicon -- i can't wait to start a'cookin.

T said...

DUDE-THIS is a PARTY!
All that food looks amazing awesome, espcially the sushi. I feel inspired! Maybe I will actually make some sushi rather than just eating the seaweed wraps one by one...

Anonymous said...

gwow gold
wow power leveling
wowgold
wow powerleveling
gold wow
wow power level
wowgold
wow powerlevel
power leveling
powerleveling
world of warcraft Power leveling
world of warcraft Powerleveling
power leveling wow
powerleveling wow
cheap wow power leveling
cheap wow powerleveling